Friday, December 16, 2011

Trash calendar - no 16: Double up?

My Advent calendar:
I challenge myself to each day till Christmas fill a bag with stuff from this house and trash it,
either to the dustbin or recycling or charity, but it has to leave the house.




So I missed out on no 15; we had sickness in the house, and clearing had to move over for nursing.
Now that my daughter's well again and the house-wise down from a couple of days ago has turned to an up, I'm itching to get trashing again. Will I be able to make up for lost time and trash twice over for today?
I'll certainly try!


We've got our Christmas tree up - and we're ready for some sweets. It's Friday!


I've felt how the daily clutter can really throw me off my feet and that I'll have to tackle that every day as well. I'll try to be more multi-focused for the future:)

It's the dreaded cabinets upstairs that I'm tackling now. Started yesterday, but wasn't able to finish it then.
The problem is that while there's such an overload of stuff I never get round to do much crafting. Hence the amount of supply never decreases. So I'll just have to let something go!

I've started with emptying the cabinet that I want to store yarn and fabrics in. I also used a shelf for blankets and extra pillows and the bottom shelf for paperworks. Then at least the inside of the cabinet is how I want it, and I've made a pile of trash, but now there's also a huge pile of stuff that has been thrown out of their former home and needs a new one.


After - after - before - trash

Still lots to do, but at least I managed to make a pile for no sixteen:)





No comments:

Post a Comment