Working on sewing covers for the seating pillows on the dining room bench.
I've finished four of them, two to go. And after that there are the back pillows to be made...
I used the old cover as a template.
Got out the sewing kit and the fabrics.
The prewashed fabrics were ironed to make it easier to work with.
The covers were made out of one piece 100x44 cm to fit a pillow size 41x41 cm.
Made a fold to keep the cover on the pillow.
Sew across the corners 2,5 cm from the top.
This was fairly easy as I allow some charming irregularities in matters of size and angles and straightness and such.
So I'm working on.
Can't wait to redress the dining room bench.