Thursday, October 20, 2011

Decision making is so hard




Things are at a stand still here.
While I'm trying to decide whether or not to take on a paint job on all the walls in the house.


It's not strictly necessary but it would look sooo nice.
The walls are already whitish but I would like them to be all white.
That's on the pro side
plus that it would be a lot easier to do it now than later because of some other wall constructing projects. 


On the con side is that I had an idea to finish projects before starting new ones 
plus that I'm not sure I'd have what it takes to finish the job.
 The last thing I need is yet another project that doesn't finish.


So I'm pondering back and forth.
Meanwhile everything is at a stand still.


The living room looks a mess,
with materials, fabrics, equipments and tools all over.
This is the only nice corner.

I have to make a decision!



3 comments:

  1. Kjør på ;)
    Legger meg til som følger så jeg får med meg hvor fint det blir hi, hi.
    Klem May Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe you can tell yourself that you would rather tackle the bigger jobs (like painting) before completing the smaller projects?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du må male!! Ja, det kjennes sikkert litt stress ut for deg nå, men du kommer ikke til å angre hvis du maler. Det eneste man angrer på, er at man IKKE malte når muligheten var der :) Jeg syns du skal male :) Som sagt..du kommer ikke til å angre :)

    Lilja :)

    ReplyDelete