Sunday, May 8, 2011
First week of may
The first week of May has come and gone, and here's the new Sunday lists.
This is what we had for dinner:
Monday: Pasta, broccoli and chicken nuggets: Even dessert: strawberrys in milk with sugar. mmm...
Tuesday: Same as Monday. Dessert Fruit salad.
Wednesday: Greek sausages, baked potato, corn and tomatoes.
Thursday: Chicken soup with corn, cheese and bread.
Sunday: No dinner (have to mention that my daughter wasn't at home this weekend)
Last weeks to-do list:
1. Remove the Easter holiday decoration (a bit overdue - I know). Done!
2. Elevate the big map that's hanging on the wall to level the window. Done!
3. Put felt pads under the legs of the dining room chairs. Done!
4. Paint first coat of the one remaining ceiling that's not been painted yet. Done!
5. Change the plastic thingy in the ceiling with one that's not got a hole in it. Not finished - I'm sure I bought a new plastic thingy a good while back, but now I couldn't find it.
Next week's to-do is in my daughter's bedroom:
1. Lamp over the lower bed.
2. Lamp over the top bed
3. Lamp in the ceiling
4. Anti-slippery mat under the mat
5. Remove paint-mess on the window