Finally the redressing of the dining room bench is finished.
Here you can see what it looked like before.
I started earlier this autumn sewing new covers for the seating pillows,
but when they were finished things sort of went on hold.
Since there were a lot of patterns in the seating pillows
I decided to go for all white on the back pillows.
My storage of fabrics is fairly big, but it didn't hold any suitable all white fabric.
It took me awhile before I got round to buy it,
but now the fabric is bought and the sewing is done and
the bench is thoroughly dressed in
black and white.
I'm so pleased.