This is a lovely time. We're heading towards lighter days - such a relief!Nevertheless, I found my days just a tad grey and swallowed up by the routines of every day life.
So I let the camera lense search for colours and it turned out they were right there!
I just had to take off my grey glasses:)
In an effort to colour up the everyday life a bit I 've made this list of, not NewYear's resolutions as such, nor a to-do list, but a list of ... awarenesses.
So, I want to spend more time on (in random order)
1. Family - do more fun stuff just for the sake of fun
2. Social life - have one! :)
3. Outdoor - fresh air
4. House - keep it in a make-do order - on a regular basis
5. Garden - make it grow but not overgrow
6. Economy - money awareness - planning is a key word:)
7. Exercise - shape up!
8. Appearance - put on the lipstick
9. Study - learn something
10. Read - pick up a book (and read) from time to time
Not all of these things are super exciting in itself, but will hopefully help make time and space for the more exciting stuff:)
Almost mid-January, but I'll still claim:
Now it's a fresh start. New beginning. Everything's possible. 2012 is going to be THE YEAR!