Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To keep or not to keep



So I lost my focus there for a while. In the middle of  painting the kitchen. Felt like I was never able to get anything ticked off of that To do - list, so I just
stopped trying.
Clutter and mess seem never ending. And with that there wasn't much fun in blogging. Well, after almost two weeks I've realized that I'd rather keep trying and move slow, than not move at all
:)
So
I'm picking up where I left off
painting the kitchen walls and trying to decide whether or not to keep the bottom two shelves on this kitchen wall, or find other shelving arrangements for the kitchen nicknacks that hasn't got a cupboard door to hide behind.



1 comment:

  1. Av og til stopper man bare opp, mister motivasjonen. Godt er det da nå tiltakslysten kommer tilbake, om bare litt.
    Jeg liker hyllene dine slik som de er:)

    Fin kveld til deg:)

    ReplyDelete