Monday, October 1, 2012

Colour rediscovered




This autumn I've seen a lot in the colour red plum / burgundy around; in clothing and in interior decorating. 
It's not exactly a colour I've been a huge fan of these last ... say 29 years or so. 



But it's funny how quickly one gets used to new ideas, and now I would quite like 
a burgundy something around. 




Another colour I really fell for is this strange kind of green in this vintage dish from Figgjo.




And for once our dining room is freshly cleaned and tidy.
Love it!



What a great way to start the new week. 



  

1 comment:

  1. Jeg er veldig glad i grønn! Men burgunder, det fikser jeg ikke... I alle fall ikke på klær. Men vi får nå se, plutselig sniker det seg inn ting man ikke ante at man likte! :-D Figgjofatet var bare kjempeflott, da. :)

    ReplyDelete